Surviving a Heart Attack
| Heart attack survivor Bob tells his story here.
Most people who die from a heart attack do so within an hour after the onset of the first symptoms. That's why, when chest pain strikes, it is crucial to seek medical help immediately.
Thanks to modern medical technology, it is possible not only to survive a heart attack, but to live a healthy, productive life thereafter.
In conjunction with our state-of-the-art cardiac catheterization lab and our angioplasty program, we provide the highest quality of care to cardiac patients.
Stroke is a medical emergency. Know these warning signs of stroke and teach them to others. Every second counts:
- Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body
- Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
- Sudden, severe headache with no known cause
Call 9-1-1 immediately if you experience symptoms. Time lost is brain lost!