The Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey Hamilton — RWJ Hamilton's oncology program — integrates a medical practice with leading oncology specialists, outpatient treatment and support services.
As an affiliate of the Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey
in New Brunswick, the only National Cancer Institute
-designated cancer center in New Jersey, we provide access to research and new scientific advances for the treatment of all types of malignancies and blood disorders.
At CINJ Hamilton, we treat each patient as a unique person — tailoring treatment, education and support to individual needs. Our cancer care team works tirelessly to ensure you enjoy the best possible quality of life during and after treatment.
Built beyond the walls of the hospital to provide added convenience and comfort to our patients, CINJ Hamilton’s cancer center is a modern 18,500-square-foot building integrating all of the services needed to care for someone with cancer.
- Oncology medical practice
- Integrated laboratory, pharmacy and rehabilitation services
- Infusion and radiation treatment areas
- Research program / clinical trials
- Genetic testing and counseling
- Dedicated social worker, support services and resource library
- Integrative therapy and holistic practitioners
Gastrointestinal / Pancreas Oncology
Head & Neck Oncology
Leukemia / Lymphoma / Hematologic Malignancies
Melanoma and Soft Tissue Oncology
Prostate / Urologic Oncology