Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
RWJ Hamilton specializes in caring for patients in need of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery for the entire body. Plastic and reconstructive surgery offers patients improved function and aesthetics.
Our plastic surgeons have completed a general surgery residency as well as advanced plastic surgery training and offer patients the latest treatment in alteration, correction and restoration.
What does it mean to be board certified?
Board certification means your physician is dedicated to providing exceptional patient care through a rigorous, voluntary commitment to lifelong learning through board certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. In addition to completing education, residency and state licensure, your surgeon is committed to continuing education to stay current with the latest advances in medical science and technology.
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction
- Body contouring; liposuction: thighs, arms and abdomen
- Carpal tunnel release (endoscopic or open)
- Excision of mass with skin graft
- Facelift; total body lift
- Finger release
- Nerve/ tendon/ ligament repair of hand
- Otoplasty (ear pinning)
- Scar revision
- Trans flap reconstruction
- Ulnar nerve transposition