From adolescence through menopause, you need a healthcare team you can trust. This means medical professionals who understand the special needs and concerns of women, listen and treat you as an individual, and are practice with the most current treatment options.
At RWJ Hamilton, hospital services are integrated with the leading women's health practice in the area, RWJ Ob/Gyn. Your women's health team includes:
|Midwifery is about more than just childbirth. Read this family's experiences here.
- Board-Certified Obstetricians/Gynecologists
- Board-Certified Neonatologists
- Board-Certified Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists
- Certified Nurse Midwives / Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Labor & Delivery / Surgical Nurses
- Board-Certified Radiologists and Imaging Technologists
- Dieticians and Health Educators
Maternal Child Health
You want the best care for you and your child — and RWJ Hamilton's OB/GYN medical practice and maternity staff are with you every step of the way. The maternal child health program offers:
- Preconception Counseling
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Prenatal Care
- Labor and Delivery Hospital Care
- Neonatology / Neonatal Intermediate Care Unit (NICU)
- Breastfeeding Support and New Baby Education
When you choose to have your baby at RWJ Hamilton, you choose a well-prepared, experienced team and the unique services and amenities that make this momentous occasion extra special.
With early detection, today’s technology gives us the best chance of successfully treating breast cancer. RWJ Hamilton uses state-of-the-art digital mammography to detect abnormalities through precise imaging. If an abnormality shows up in a test, our team will lead you through additional testing all delivered in a compassionate and informative manner. If you need help with a diagnosis or second opinion, RWJ Hamilton's comprehensive breast consultation program can help.
To make an appointment for a mammogram, call 609.631.6832.
Classes and events specially-designed for women offer opportunities to learn and make informed healthcare choices. Our family life series offers prenatal and childbirth preparation classes, plus programs about infants, young children and teens. The RWJ Hamilton family of physicians share their insight and knowledge through programs such as:
- Women’s Health Chat & Tea
- The Heart of a Woman
- Ladies' Night: Breast Health & Surgery
- Treating the Troubled Thyroid
- Keeping Your Bones Healthy
- Abnormal Menstrual Bleeding